Saturday, May 22, 2021

Google translate tells my story: Joanna creepy story

 I translated my story to a few different languages and than back to English and this is the result:

Hello !! My name is Joanna and I'm a nurse at a local hospital. I live in Krakow, Poland. I am 33 years old. I live in a small house near the city center, which is my agenda:

Thursday, October 17, 2024

       I woke up late because yesterday my change was long. It is 10:30 and it is still dark. I do not know what is happening. I can hear other strange sounds and sounds in the back of my ear. Sometimes they approach, sometimes they approach.

It's noon: the lights go out - lightning strikes and other strange sounds die. Apparently, it was just a bad time. It was not so dark until late at night.

It is. Nothing has happened in the last few hours. I have no more shifts this week. I will spend the night next week and return on Tuesday. I hope everything goes well. I only watch movies, dinner and wine; then go to bed. Long changes are needed.

Friday 18 October


It's 3 o'clock now. I was awakened by some very frightening street noise. I've never heard of that. I am honest with a fearful God! What's happening? I will not check now. Very dark; I am very tired and very scared.


15:00 email I just woke up. I must have been very tired. Waking up in the middle of the night didn't help. I took a shower and needed something. He was very hungry!


I just arrived from the city. Everything appears to be empty, but the shops were still open. I know I left home late. Just remember that the shops are open until late at night! What's happening ??? Where are the people who are usually not there? Some people still have to buy after work and so on. Like later that day. However, I bought it from the store without 24 hours permission. Nobody knew anything behind the scenes. He just enjoyed the quiet evening dressing.

After dinner I try to watch TV, but I can't. The power goes out and I hear strange sounds. Sometimes they are far away and sometimes they are close. I try to write them down.

 He looked out, recording the sound and what was happening. I only have voices. I can't see anything out the window and still don't go out. Too late, too dark and tired. I go to bed and maybe try to read a book before bed.

Saturday, October 19


It is now Saturday. Like 9 in the morning, reading a book, I fell asleep. I'm very tired or not it is very boring. At least, I no longer feel tired during the night, and I slept.


But now it's really at noon. Apartment and not the just when he is turned. It was noon. It may seem like an empty city of Krakow. But the spirit is like a city. I went shopping yesterday that the store is closed. There is a weird, very weird. Another reason to dream up?


In order to be there for a man to have. But they might not hear me, and I do not give a damn who it is that he does not see? He saw only a few care. I liked it. The man ran past me in the way of the righteous. So he left he had made with the case of brethren talked with him. I try to walk a way to run.

Amid an hour. I saw people on its own. A couple trying to go home. They said of the night, I am, we are afraid of the people, to abandon the become of her. Some people still outside lights flashing in the night. There was nothing to the police.

I suffer at home. The little food. Try out what it's going to be out here. The TV signal disappears forever. There is not much to see on the Internet. In addition to posting videos and pictures in some weird with these weird humanoid blue lights and furniture. Who is, or who I am?

No move itself. If you do not more think about it, I have never heard it, and the media A feed of nere unto the house. I want to try to close the window lock me in the house away from the dangerous actions of others. Here, certainly, is no light at the blue.

On October 20

I slept it. But I do not feel tired. I called my boss just 2 weeks are booked. The need rest holiday. A physician does not overtired, the nurse of the useful. I really need it.

I just looked back and saw a possibility at all the gray. It is important that the fog has ever seen God. The Guide is, of course standing still can see only his back. I had no idea how long he stood has been said. WHO IS???!!! Why are you standing there? What do you want? ..... really creeping me !!!!

A few hours after he was still standing. Droppings. If she is anxious? Hiding a place by me, and by this, and I might see what has this to do when they waited for the high-end. I saw him, I did. The man who was standing outside it.

I swear to God, so that some sounds outside banging on my door, but there is no way in hell do not blame'm going to open the door. The gleaming blue lights outside started. This is really, really creepy. But the fact that these lamps are to the outside of the building, how can it have something to do with those who were standing in front of this guy ????

They are not saying this to frighten him to administer. See it through the window, you fled from me, by His power. However, until there are no lights. Now I'm worried. I got to stop falling asleep only in the worst of moments. He has set my life in my need to keep him safe. You need to be serious about the safety of my family. I'm running low on food, and I feel like I could sleep for a week. What can I do ??? I need to sort out the dung, and the shopping, lol.

On October 21

Nap exciting. It is 7 in the morning. It is the first time that day. With a heavy research. It is 10 am. And there was some cheese and tomato toasted. But it is not going anywhere. I also have to scare the.

It is said, The righteous shall live, the nearest people to me. In order to administer and furniture, and from the one of any of the shops. They have a friendly country the vehicle was seen in a few of the men's sacks. Because the money. He refused. That is nice and the fate of some of them. Shopping with this trial and his good fortune. However, it is still nice for bringing them out of me. It really helps. That is beautiful.

And I think it just sitting. When they are not to be made a few days, even a lot. I am empty, going crazy? .... does not have to be !!! This is true .....

Just came back from the heart is evident, for example, walking. I feel better now. I'm glad to have some food in the fridge. I think some food and watching some 400. This will cheer me up.

Tuesday October 22

I think I need to clear my head. Who can make him a paranoid stress and tiredness, but why not Answerphone of the parent. I think that, if they do not, I will, I will go and visit them, one may come, he thought it should. End of the day they were returned. And Slovakia for the holiday. I am glad, however, expressed his enjoyment of, but I will not worry about them most of all, if you can not get in touch with them.

I was in the castle in Wawel. Just walking around. I do not see what is at the bottom. Only in the case walking around. I love the history, lots of stories to my 100% etc. some sort. I enjoyed the day. And it is nice today, I lasagne for tea.

On October 23

It is early in the morning. The thought of them as fables all the night; he could not be in a dream, in Wawel, he is everywhere, what is going on with me. Likewise, it does not help that the lights came back. And it sounds very weird outside the building. But I'm not sure that he was truly, and it was a dream. I began to have weird dreams. Joined hard to the stories that are attached to a center in Wawel ..... And on the way back from the other I think. Put it to work for them, he put it on paper. Weird dreams ........ which never before have not you

I was in a pub. Ut pristino more ... pub ... vere autem annorum erat guy ad mortem qui loquitur de lege modus craterem Et ... hoc guy aut aliquid posse fugere de fenestra super pullum: et tunc ... et capita exercitus magnum apparuit in monte Wawel exit. Pitching his figure something out. I became visited by angels from the queen. And the dragon flying in the sky. This stone tower at a magical power. That was bizarre.

**** (explaining the stories that are at the end)

And so the dream. I know that the stories still weird ... ...

On Wednesday, September 24th

However, there is nothing in the night. I stayed home close to the conversations and felt better rested. What do you feel like a dream

Sleeping at night and he was still a couple of hours ....... It's pretty ridiculous. You just heard screams, but it sounded like the person was in pain ... it was quiet. The blue light is on

Friday, March 25th

I apartment on the left. I stay calm with this letter, but I think there is a body in the middle of the street. What I think interests me in this matter is a deeper reading of books.

Wrong. The body can be identified. What may not be, but it is out of the way. 

Saturday October 26th

I will check on my parents. I'll keep my diary until Monday. I hope you have a good time.

Monday October 28th

I spent the whole weekend with my parents. They were not there. I am anxious. The police don't know. They said they had to look at it after a while.

I just got back home and discovered that someone had broken into my apartment. Blood was also found at the entrance. What the hell is going on I'm scared ... I don't know what to do ... My neighbors don't go to the door, my parents are missing. Most things are closed ... I thought this was just a dream but this nightmare just keeps getting worse ...

I heard a shot ...

I should go ASAP ..... It's not safe here. I am going to a family vacation home in Koscielisko. It is a city near the Slovak border. If anything, I could move to another country. I don't know what to do but this is an option.

I am packed. I have all of the groceries, drinks, toiletries, and most of the clothes. Everything is in the car. I'm ready for the road I should be there for 2-3 hours.

It's almost 11. The house looks nice and cozy. Looks like my parents were here a long time ago. But when I try to contact them in cells and on a wired network, no one answers. Why are not you answering?

Tuesday October 29th

It's 11 o'clock. I woke up to a cell phone ringtone. My parents just called me. You have just returned from Slovakia. At least they will find. They couldn't be contacted because they lost a cell phone they had. Another phone is hidden in her house for some reason.

You were in my apartment. Saw blood outside the block. The place seemed empty to them. You were worried about me. Something happens. I think I will stay here and have a short vacation. A little break can be good for me and it seems safe.

Wednesday, September 30

7 am yesterday, which is good. As this day is resting. Bread and wine. Books a good night's sleep. Time for lunch and a shower !!!!! Silly dreams about the same time to have a look.

12. it's just trying to get me. But as they saw anything out. He appeared really scary. Maybe it's just barely lost anything or anybody. I will close my he is a man and to call them that were to assist them.

No sign of a damn.

Oh, my God ...

I saw the majesty I can do something in my life, or He is not.

Animated ...

There is a big one foot and reptilian humanoid ...

The new light in my apartment and started ... and ... and ... this time it was like in the middle of taste ... what can I ...? What to do.....? I hide to hide ... I ...

Good. Me in the bedroom of the apartment. Wait ...

I hear sirens and the growls and howls ... ... ...

I heard a gun. Somebody is there, it is starting to get to neither party. I have hope ... yell loud calm and now ...

I hear the ringing of the door is done, see what has ... ...

Was officials. The contact is it known what the difference is the creator suspects.

How long has it been hiding ... it's already dark by me?

I have done some research on the Internet. I am the first person to meet this type of animal. It seems that they turn their pain and the madness of the Inquisitors shall be carried out in the experiments carried out contrary to the law of God, he was concealed laboratories', Life of my life, "a variety of animals, of which 2-3 are risen with him. For the example of an ape, a thicket of thorns the arms of the ac ullamcorper, etc. However, the intermingled with them, to try it. .. smarter !!! WTF !!! WTF !!!! reason why in this province over the past weeks? this is the cause of the shooting, blood, eyes, and that the disease ....... ????

Why ..... ??? When the money from ...? Where those who are in places of concealment only light to rule so long ... How is it?

He handed over a message, I saw a lot of beds: for they who are from other ..... is there any end of the world, to administer them to observe within the ... ??

It can not sleep ... I ... 3 p.m. totally scared me, I'm tired and ...

October 31 Halloween

Last night on a bed needed. When he woke up on TV. It is two o'clock. ..... is really a scary dream when I was in the middle of Krakow, in the main market. ... How crazy ... I was in my fog and I couldn't see well. He also distributed a lot of inbreeding Freaky Zombies "Beast" .... came out of nowhere ... I woke up based on ...

Thank God for my parents when choosing a safe home for me ... but the fact that we are now, with the risk of ...

.... .... I do not feel safe and at home are happy that home happy ... ... Finally, my parents were

Parts, etc. The basis is security, and the effect is the policy that people are going to stay home after dark and run my apartment or in a day ... I'm not going there ..... I'll be there. have now for the first time ... true

But nothing really happened today ... likely to rest now ...

It's ridiculous, I had a dream of the night, maybe, the one after 2-3. It is not, however, absolutely the same, it is very similar. Monstrous things. What has become of him ?????

January I, MMXXV

New Anno Felix

***** The legends in turn came in a dream;


Polish contains many stories of angel characters, but also a large number of diabolical stories. One of the most famous stories of Polish power signed an agreement with the 16th century noble Master Twardowski. According to the contract, he was endowed with the highest wisdom and the highest rank of the devil in return for his soul in his own magical powers. But the key isn't the only one Twardowski claims in Rome. That it is allowed to wield the power of one's own cunning and without the special nobleman appointing her, having to pay the price all the time - that way he avoided the Eternal City. The restaurant one day after visiting the store ... Isn't that the devil who runs through Twardowski, except for his name? And as it was, because this is a finished part, everything is by Twardowski, oh Lord, the effect of a confrontation with the devil, and he followed, I go, and the honorable in the face, and the moon for eternity is made. The Sci-Fi Devil's Islands, Monday's film based on the Polish legend Twardowsky, brand manager Julius Tomasz Baginski's new version called Noble Nichili excitedly revolves around standards, with a lot of darkness on the moon base .... 1890 label Rozmowa Twardowskiego z Diablo (Talking Devil's Twardowski) and didn't need the Polish designer Michał Elwira Andriolli, the author of many examples of Polish literary works such as Józef Ignacy Kraszewski, to stop Basnos (Old Fairy Tale).

Here is another representation of a Polish legend revolving around knights and an angel: the legend of the knight sleeping. According to this story, there is a secluded cave on Mount Giewont in the Tatra Mountains, where a group of armored knights rests in eternal sleep, waiting for the moment when Poland needs their services. The knights are guarded by an angel who is always ready to tell them if this moment is right.

One of the legends refers to the authorities of the Polish state. This story says that the humble wheel maker Piast visited mysterious travelers on the day of his son's first haircut. Piast celebrated this important family occasion with some friends. According to legend, Ziemowit became the grandfather of the first historical ruler of Poland, Mieszko I, who lived in the 10th century.

The Wawel Dragon was an animal that lived in a hiding place under Wawel Hill and frightened all the inhabitants of King Cracks town. They had to feed the monster by giving him gifts of cattle, while other stories talk about this trick that eats nothing but virgins. No knight could defeat the monster before a new Skuba shoemaker passed the dragon. He filled the hidden ram with sulfur and tar and placed the medical ram in front of Dragon Deng. The monster took the bait and ate the ram. He immediately felt severe pain and burning in his throat. To quench his thirst, the dragon began drinking from the Vistula River. But since the water could not extinguish the burning sulfur, the gases produced by the fires inside caused the animal to explode. All the municipalities appreciated the news, and the heroic shoemaker was adequately rewarded. To celebrate the celebration of the dragon, Bronisław Chromy designed a sculpture of the beast that now stands by the river at the foot of Wawel, near The Dragon.

Although the myth may be controversial, it is simply stated that what is hidden in Wawel is a chakra: a mysterious stone that is a source of supernatural energy. For initiates, it is a source of unspeakable power, providing incredible spiritual power. The legend refers to the story of the Hindu god Shiva who threw seven magic stones (Chakram) in seven parts of the world. One of them was to hit Krakow, while the other six reached Delhi, Mecca, Delphi, Jerusalem, Rome and Bellerand. The rebels of the myths talk about radiation research that shows that the chakra is found in the remains of the chapel from the 11th century by Agios Giraios. Others believe it is a source of negative ions, which generally help to relax, somewhere below the castle's west wing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Fallout predict our post-war reality? Consequences of a nuclear disaster and a chance for survival

 When we think of nuclear war, images of destroyed cities, radioactive contamination and survivors struggling to survive immediately come to...